Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello Sweethearts...

HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU AND YOURS!!!
This is my little brother.

This is my big brother: Today is the day we get the chance to tell all those we love how much they mean to us.
I was and am a sister to two brothers. It is to them that I dedicate today's blog. I grew up in the middle having one older brother and one younger.
Both equally amazing...both good looking...both caring...both leaders. It was my job to watch over them. The older one was born with a slight handicap...the other 10 years younger than I. I wouldn't let harm come to either one of them and no matter where they are... I always feel like I'm watching over them.Time passes quickly as the years seem to fly by and I just didn't want today to go by without letting them know I love them the same (equally). I am proud of them (equally) no matter how many miles may come between us I am still watching over them (praying for them) standing in the gap and asking God to bless them as only He can. I love you both... I loved you when you were little and I love you now and I always will.
~Charlsey~