Saturday, February 13, 2010

Charlsey's a CopyCat>>>meow!!

I think it's okay to be a copycat if you tell where the "original inspiration" came from

After: #1 and #2


Before:


Rich Chocolate Brown Velvet was the inspiration for this chair... I visited over at Theresa's blog: http://cottagegardens-theresa-smith.blogspot.com/ by the way she's fantastically talented) where she was featuring a new mantle and showcasing a fabulooooos table that for me as well as her was love at first sight when she showed her chairs I caught my breath....loving the sight of them immediately...so I copycatted the look and came up with my own version. The affect is a very romantic chair....rich brown velvet so soft to the touch. It looks great with my desk...
Thanks Theresa! Visit her blog...tell her Charlsey sent ya...