Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My birthday presented some Bling! Shabby Chic style

UPDATE: I WENT BACK TO "GOODWILL" THIS A.M. AND PURCHASED THE OTHER PIC...IT WAS STILL THERE THIS ONE I WILL GIVE TO MY MOM. $5 WHAT A BUY **"SEE NOTES BELOW"
Look at all the Bling on this Birthday present that I received last week!



Look at this Fabuloussssssss Sconce!!!!! A birthday gift from my moma and grandmoma.... it is dripping in crystals! So Gaudy so Chicccccc!


This pair of Tole Candle Sconces I picked up at Canton Trade Days. They will be dripping in crystals when I get out my handy little drill bit!

Pleazzzzzzzzzzzz Look at this awesome vintage garland for Christmas that I was fortunate to run across again at Canton Trade Days. Ipurchased 3 pieces 8 foot in each length! Can hardly wait to use it "Somewhere" This is a "Goodwill" find. Purchased it for $5 it was gold but I fell into immediate like with the texture. Spray painted it...
"Get this...there were 2 and I only purchased one! I'm going back...maybe it's still there! I'll let you know!


It's kind of like a Styrofoam piece (very light weight) I've got just the place for it!