Thursday, November 19, 2009

CAPTURE THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

Loooooooook at all these Unique beauties that I'm sharing with you in today's post. Such inspirations that you will be able to get the look that gives your tree a chance to shine! Makes me scramble around looking for items to place on my tree.

This room is RED HOT and significant to Christmas RED. I can't do red in my house it pretty much clashes with all my pink but I can sure enjoy it in all the photos.


I really am drawn to this bedroom with it's simplicity and exceptional softness.


THIS Mantle really says Cottage Classic..The garland beautifully molded by it's layered cosmetic detail.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE TO SEE WHAT OTHERS DO WITH THEIR CHRISTMAS TREES ??? 'How about this Ruby Red and 2 SHADES OF Gold... featuring florals, ribbon and glass.?
***note to see other Christmas photos scroll down from previous post.***

Or this wonderful ARRAY OF Spicy Apple Red and Gold?

Aren't these colors great ...Apple Green, Red, Gold and Silver this was hung like mistletoe to make it's statement of color. (I may have to copy cat this one?)


This Garland is all about the baubles of Sizzling Red and Silver balls.

Feel the warmth of this lovely Warm Glittering Gold and Copper tree...with intricate details of Gold along with Copper bows and detailed ornaments varying in shape and sizes.
**DON'T FORGET TO CHECK BACK NEXT FRIDAY WHERE I GIVE YOU ANOTHER VIEW OF MORE CHRISTMAS DECORATING**