Thursday, September 17, 2009

??DID YOU KNOW.. RACHEL ASHWELL has reopened her 1st original store in SANTA MONICA???




The greatest news of all is that it was the 1st store she opened 20 years ago.Yea, that's right "twenty years" ago. Her Shabby Chic line lives on and the news is great. Look at all the different things that have truly evolved from her love of beauty and simplicity. People have branched off into Cottage Chic, Vintage Chic, Romantic Chic and Eclectic Chic AND I'm sure other kinds of Chic. She has influenced us all in one way or another. I've dropped her link in for her blog here http://rachelashwellshabbychic.blogspot.com and it's quite fun to see new doors open for her. Her new book I'm sure will be a fascinating read and since I have all the others this is a must have for me! YOU'LL WANT TO READ ABOUT HER BOOK SIGNINGS, ect...ect...ect..