Friday, February 27, 2009

COTTAGE WHITE SLIPCOVERS say "Come on In"

Today... Thought I'd invite you into my sitting room.
I am currently out of town but before I walked out the door. I took this photo. This is the room where "I hang out" I love to come into this room in the mornings (it has great light") Makes me feel good!! Know what I mean?? (I'm not a coffee drinker but I love diet coke and when I go in this room I just feel energized).
The pink cabinet was a recent purchase but I really don't care for HOW pink it is against this wall color so I'm sure it won't be in that same spot when I get home.
There's a side entry and my gal pals usually come to it first. They tell me they love walking into this room. The slipcovers are denim and the more I wash them the... softer... they get. I love feather pillows and they are....everywhere...!
Posted by Picasa