Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ALL THAT GLITTERS...


All that glitters is not Gold..that's why my dust is showing. @#@@@# Uh Oh! Today was crazy got on line to read some blogs. YOU GALS are (((fantastic.))) I just wanted to say...(((Thank You!))) ( You have ALL inspired me beyondddd...words. I am picking out new blogs and adding new blogs as favorites daily. I don't know who started the free giveaway but I love the idea...it's fabulous. It is truly more blessed to give than to recieve. So with that said I am looking for some feedback.. I am looking for 45 post (why 45 post because that's my age.) 45 post... that give me some feedback... and add me to your blogs as a place to check out. I will put all of your names in a hat and draw one out for a special prize. That to be disclosed at a later date. Since all my followers will be like me and love all things vintage this will not be a hard task.I just love meeting new people and look forward to getting to know you all in 2009.
Posted by Picasa