Monday, March 2, 2009

FANTASTIC JUNK SHOPPING



This is my husband Jeff I asked him to stand in the middle of my picture to show you just how many treasures are in this one place. Meet Rowann and visit her blog at http://antiquesinoldtown.blogspot.com
I had a wonderful weekend visiting Lilburn, Georgia's "Antiques in Old Town". Owners Rowann and Hugh are a delightful couple with southern charm and hometown hospitality that definetly make you feel welcome.
What's obvious is at first sight you take in a wonderful historical building w/ brick curb appeal . But the real treat is when you open the door. Booth upon booth of beautiful displayed vintage treasures .From the ceiling to the floor total eye candy. The prices are great and the finds fantastic. I'm in Georgia on business and if time permits I will definetly stop back by for a 2nd visit.


Posted by Picasa