Monday, May 3, 2010

More Pics from my Trip...Out of town treasures.

Gorgeous Gertrude got a new bag. Pearl sequins.  Now she's a "Divine Diva"
My husband picked out this wonderful old vintage clock (the hands are still in the clock itself to be re-attached! I so enjoy that he likes to do this with me!

A wonderful old Hi-boy for my husband. Had such a great mirror.Another candlestick to add to my already loaded down dresser... BUT I just love the way the sun catches them and makes them sparkle.
A new lamp...one I really thought would go anywhere but hasn't so far... (try to look past this hideous shade!)
 An old beveled mirror that is currently standing in the bookcase...will go...is that ever really a question???NOT!Now these were my personal favorites.Two brilliant beveled etched mirrors... another piece of ironstone love the long neck on this one...and it's great old patina.
AS ALWAYS I LOVE IT WHEN YOU STOP BY GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT ME TO SEE TELL ME I'LL COME LOOK!