Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've Got a 10 Minute Makeover and it requires no Sweating....Are you interested???

Windsor Pilates 2o min circle workout...I know.... I said 10 minutes
( it features a 10 minute routine also) that's the one I use.
SKULPT YOUR BODY SLIM.
CHECK THEM OUT ON EBAY...USUALLY LESS THAN $20.
First answer a couple of questions...
Do you have 10 minutes a day to improve your appearance???
Do you want to improve your appearance in 10 minutes?? with a noticeable difference??
I am proof that 10 minutes 3-4 times a week will give you rock hard muscles which in turn will give you the strength we all need to do the things we need to do...

I did...I am not an exercise nut however after having 2 back surgeries, I more now than ever appreciate strength in the back, legs and arms....
I know that many of my blogging buddies do way too much lifting without any form of strength training ....So today I'm sharing the love... I have been doing this 4 times a week for a year ....and have to say I don't sweat there are additional routines on this dvd that can bring out the sweat but for strength (for so little time for such big results) this is a secret that's worth sharing!
Mari Windsor IS AN EXCEPTIONAL TRAINER...MY HUSBAND AND FAMILY WILL TELL IT HAS MADE A "VERY" NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE !! CREATING LEAN MUSCLE MAKES YOU LOOK SMALLER!