Sunday, March 28, 2010

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder.


BEAUTY .....REALLY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER....
ALL OF THESE LOOKS HAVE THEIR OWN DISTINCTIVENESS
I call this look....Easy on the Eye. On the Country Living site they HAVE THEIR OWN descriptions ...But here at decorating your world I have mine.
I call this look ...Pretty Parlor. (because though it is lovely it's not really comfortable to me it's seems to close together...can a room be too purposed?? ...but it is a beautiful room. (Very buttery is the way it was described by Country Living.
COUNTRY LIVING CALLED THIS LOOK "victorian". I call this look ...Enchanting. (I have to admit I'm a bit of a romantic.) I call this look ...Formal Eclectic.
(It's alittle bit of this and that.)
This is what I call... Sophisticated Beach. (very Nautical to me)

I call this look...Urban Romantic (Love to have a brick wall behind a bed)...come to think of it I think Cheryl at Fascinating Finds has one. Lucky Girl!

I call this look ...Total Cottage. (I vaguely remember reading about the girl who restored this house with her dad, if I remember correctly he would come up on weekends and they would tackle projects one weekend at a time.) Love her perseverance. Daddy's Girl!

Hope this makes you smile as this begins a new week...I have many more photos to show you since I saved them to my desktop...but I think I'll save those for later in the week. PERHAPS (HUMP DAY) TO GET YA TO THE WEEK-END C-ya then IF NOT BEFORE!