Wednesday, March 3, 2010

GUEST BEDROOM MAKEOVER PICS: FOR MARCH 3 WHITE WEDNESDAY.

part I:
GEORGEOUS GERTRUDE JUST LOVES WHITE WEDNESDAY.
SHHHH...Don't tell her I told you! She pulled out her *white pearls* along with her *white ostritch wrap*just for today's visit! Today we completed our bedroom makeover. THERE'S PLENTY OF White to keep us in here! So enjoy!! Here's our wall of fame. The cupboard we also built for our 1908 home.We have *white walls, white bookcases and white blinds.*
This is our great old awesome bed. I didn't have to do anything to it...it's naturally weathered *white and rusty*and I'm so inlike with it!
* note there's my brown and white chair* recently reupolstered.
This room has 10 ft ceilings and 6 windows, 2 built-in bookcases that we added when we bought the house a couple of years ago and the window seat was already here for great storage.
I adore vintage linens and my favorite is *white battenberg.*I have totes underneath the bed full of vintage *white linens*.
A close-up of the bed!
Isn't this bed too awesome?Also *Off-white mattelesse* bedding with *white linen bedskirt.*Off-white vintage crochet coverlet*.
As always this is so fun...don't forget to drop by http://Fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com where you will see many beautiful items of White. P.S>>Stop by tomorrow where we will finish our tour with part II of the bedroom makeover!! ~c-ya then! The best is yet to come!