Thursday, March 11, 2010

BETTER THAN A SPIT-SHINE...YOU SAY ...HOW??

HAVE I GOT A SECRET FOR YOU?? "I" so enjoy the patina of old silver the way you can tell an old piece from a new....but sometimes you just need a little sparkle and in my case to clean off a layer of ...Oh my!!...DARE... I say it?... dust...what an "ugly" word... I would prefer to say, "character" wouldn't you?/I mean after all my pieces are vintage.. duh?@!.. awhile back I was visiting an antique store in Georgia...where the most beautiful eye candy of Silver was lovingly displayed...I begged the woman behind the sales counter who ended up being the owner of this wonderful establishment to tell me her secret....and this is what she said...
AFTER:
"Precious... I just can't give away my trade secret...Silver is my bread and butter"...with alittle more proding and the guarantee that I was from out of town she told me...she even went so far as to sell me one of her special stash.
BEFORE: I've seen this brand of cleaner from time to time but I really didn't just want to dish out the money $$$ for something I wasn't sure would work...
AFTER...
BEFORE: am I happy?? you better believe it...
AFTER:
IF...you have used this on a item then you know what I'm saying is true...it's MIRACLE in a bottle...Wipe on Wipe off...Made by Howard Products Pine-Ola Silver Polish...I think it was somewhere near the $10 price tag......so worth it... BEFORE:
BEFORE:
AFTER: I GUARANTEE this will clean your old or new stuff so since I just did these pieces this morning if you check back with me we will revisit them in a month and see how they are holding up....deal??
Also not pictured I did about 30-40 pieces of silverware ____beautiful!
Now I've got alittle WOW factor.