Sunday, January 31, 2010

SILVER SUNDAY SOUNDED SO FUN I WANTED TO PLAY SO...

Most of my treasures have been gifts (((very lovely))) I love the base on this candle holder.
The fabulous over sized tray that holds my collection of candlesticks.

Every Queen of her castle needs a beautiful silver TEA SET AND TRAY...Love it...



I have a thing for silver mirrors.... can not have too many...

These are not old but definitely qualify for the Silver family.
This wonderful serving bowl. So ORNATE.
More on top of the ice-box.. I'll give you a close-up next week..
Another mirrored tray (I have two identical) Better known as the Twins.
Don't ya just love this Gaudy chandelier...The more bling the better!!
Old Beveled Mirror (((I have 7 of these mirrors most do not have the silver on the front just the chains.
Last but not least in my Studio I have some treasures on top as well. I'll be posting moreeeee next Sunday ....
HOW FUN...HOW FUN...HOW FUN ...I'VE BEEN VISITING BLOGS NEW TO ME..
TODAY I came across http://fadedcharm.blogspot.com/ and she led me over to http://gypsyfish.blogspot.com/ and they both among others are participating in Silver Sunday featuring what else...SILVER and also HAVING a drawing... so go over and check it out (((this only last thru Feb 7 so hurry... These are some of my silver treasures.(((IT'S FUN SO ... BE part of their success ))). There are so MANY beauties on their SITES....Tell em' Charlsey sent ya...