Thursday, November 5, 2009

So you say it's Your Birthday! Mine too.


...I LIKE BEING 46...



46 Things about Me. Because today is my 46th birthday.


1.Today November 5 is MY BIRTHDAY.


2.Favorite Ice Cream : RockyRoad


3. Favorite Donut: Glazed


4. I don't like scary movies but enjoy love stories.


5. I struggle with my weight.


6. I workout 3-4 times a week


7.I'm a Christian (not religious) just love the Lord.


8. Favorite Drink: Ice Tea (sweet)


9.Favorite Actress: Meryle Streep


10. Love the smell of fresh cut grass.


11. I enjoy mowing the yard.


12. I don't keep live plants in the house cause I'd kill them.


13.My kids: I have a grown son and a daughter-in-law and a step-son.


14. Favorite food: Mashed potatoes


15. I love all kinds of music


16. I can keep a secret


17. Love to shop resale It's New to Me


18. Am very close to my mom and grandmother


19. Love my mother-in-law


20. I don't like to drive on ice


21. Clothing: I love black


22. When I was little my hair was blonde (now only Loreal knows)


23. My grandaddy called me cotton-top


24. I met my husband at Lowes


25. I'm constantly rearranging the house


26. I sleep great when it's raining


27. If not careful I can be very mothering


28. Love to sew household items


29. I am not a perfectionist


30. Favorite TV Show: funniest videos


31. Love to Paint (come from 4 generations of painters *men*)


32. Consider shoes to be a need not an accessory


33. Can't wear high heels due to a back injury


34. Enjoy sitting on the porch


35. Have great respect for my husband (he's a brainiac)


36. Ride a motorcycle and own a white one.


37. Stand by the scripture "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"


38. Own a cat but prefer dogs


39. Only want to live in Historic Homes


40. My new favorite color: off-white now as the dominant color


41. Am a homebody


42. Only type about 40 wpm


43. Love the smell of coffee but don't drink it


44. First drink of the day Diet Coke


45. Love to find a good trash discard


46 Am spontaneous.