Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do you NEED to find a great OFF-WHITE in a spray can??

I ALWAYS GET IN SUCH A HURRY.... I FORGET TO TAKE "BEFORE'S"... BUT I DO HAVE 1 FOR YOU.

GREAT PITCHER AND BOWL BUT ALITTLE TOO VICTORIAN FOR WHERE I AM NOW.

GEORGOUS COVERAGE ... AND IT LOOKS JUST AS GOOD IN PERSON.


RUST-OLEUM HEIRLOOM WHITE (THESE ARE ALL SATIN)
THE LITTLE VASE WAS... DARK BLUE...


SO MUCH BETTER FOR ALL MY OFF WHITES...




I will distress the "Joy" one with a tinted tobacco stain.
I've got a great spray paint that I use frequently and thought someone might like to know about it. My husband calls me the spray bomb queen because once a put my hand on the trigger there's a fog all around me. I always start out to do one project which turns into to two or three or...
1. I buy Home Depot's rust-oleum "Heirloom white" I prefer the satin but it also comes in gloss.
2. ***BIG TIP***If you are painting something other than white buy a cheaper white paint and use as a base coat you'll save $$$...Rust-oleum makes a primer and it's good but for me the inexpensive white makes a great primer at a fraction of the cost.These are a few items I did today.