Thursday, January 21, 2010

Totally Scrappin' In My World....

If 2+2 is 4. How many pieces of fabric does it take to make a king-sized quilt? HUMMM.
Okay I hate MATH...I'm no perfectionist and somehow in this project that seems to work in my favor! This is only the beginning!!. I really hate to throw good pieces of fabric away but if I don't use the remnants how can I explain to the husband I need to buy morrrrrre...yes you guessed it... fabric....
This is just the top of the quilt (It's my version of a crazy quilt). Just maybe one of you has some remnants in your closet that need a new purpose (or to be re-purposed).
A good idea is just that...a good idea. I think it's a great way to use up old scraps.
It gets my creative juices flowing...Know what I mean?
This is just the top but how cottage-yyyyyy is this? No backing yet to keep it straight but I just couldn't wait for you to see it. The imperfect is what makes it so coooool...