Friday, August 7, 2009

AND THE THUNDER ROLLED OVER TEXAS!!


Yeah that's Me.

HOW RUDE...NOT VERY INVITING!!





What a week!! A FAST AND FURIOUS STORM took down the Neighbors' tree (((which was at least 40ft high))). You see it fell in our yard! My husband and I wacked and wacked on it this week and drug most of the 50 year old branches to the street for the city to pick up. (What a Job!!) Well the photos speak for themselves! So yes you can pat me on the back and say "WOW" AND THANK THE GOOD LORD HE SPARED THE HOUSE.
...My phrase for the week... when you get dealt what seems to be a bag of lemons then make "lemonade"...Besides think about all those muscles I got and (we won't talk about the muscle aches!)at least not right now! Ha!. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND i'll just lay here and recover??.