Saturday, June 20, 2009

CAUSE THIER VINTAGE...SOFT SOFT SOFT





I love vintage cottons because they were made back when thread count didn't cost you more and workmanship was lovingly created on a regular basis. Today I stopped by a shop here in So. Carolina and was very excited to come across these great cotton battenburg top sheets and matching pillow cases. The picture makes them look bright white actually they have a wonderful ivory color that will work perfect in my new bedroom. If I were home I'd run inside lay them over the bed and admire their loveliness however I'm out of town and and though I'm only able to lay them over a chair in the hotel I can assure you... I am delightedly happy with my purchase. What a buy at only $15.00. Yeah that's right.I said $15. for 2 oversized flat sheets and 2 pillow cases. I also purchased a great candy dish for only $8 see?? and a small creamer for $6.What a day...I am pleased. Just wanted to share...by the way still working on that needlepoint.



















Posted by Picasa